[Interest] Unit tests and the bearer management's QNetworkSession mock behavior

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Sun Aug 19 18:32:12 CEST 2012

Hi,
my application would benefit from knowing whether there's a network
connection available (if only for the "connect to network" dialog in
Harmattan). In the development branch, I've started using
QNetworkSession::open for just that.

Can I somehow control the "fake" connection state for purposes of unit
testing? A perfect solution would be a mock bearer plugin implementation
which allowed control of the reported network profile from inside the
application, but if something like that is not available, at least a
"null" plugin which won't depend on the host state would be great.

Is something like that available? If not, what can I do to have it
available?

With kind regards
Jan

--