[Interest] memory fragmentation?

Yuvraaj Kelkar yuvraaj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 00:12:08 CEST 2012

Can you post the error you hit?
I've been compiling Qt on x86 and x86_64 for Windows and Ubuntu,
static and dynamic since 4.6.x, through to 4.8.1

My steps:
1. Get the latest Qt tarball/zip from the ftp site. Get the latest
openssl tarball. Extract both.
2. Compile openssl with nasm, point its output dirs to $QTDIR/lib
3. For static compile only: Update the windows mkspecs with -MTd
instead of -MDd.
4. For Windows, configure Qt with "configure.exe -opensource -openssl"
and build.

It has worked pretty consistently for me.

-Uv