[Interest] QTSPCosket signal disconnected()

Igor Mironchik imironchick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:17:18 CEST 2012

> On terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2012 11.04.14, Igor Mironchik wrote:
>> I'm playint with this issue. And notice that the problem is not played
>> too often.
>> Sometimes slotDisconnected() not invoked in general. What is problem too.
>> But when he invoked I have stable dead-lock. What is the reason? App is
>> one-threaded.
> A deadlock in a one-threaded application usually implies that you tried to
> lock twice a non-recursive mutex.

I understand it.

> Look at your backtrace and figure out what the other lock point was.

But just imagine a situation in which the potential for double locking
in a one-threaded environment is posiible.
It is not possible at all. But I see that when executing
ServerSocket::doThis() sometimes method ServerSocket::slotDisconnected()
is called asynchronously, so to speak. I.e. in the middle of
ServerSocket::doThis() invoked ServerSocket::slotDisconnected(). How
it's possible in one-threaded app?