[Interest] Qt5 alpha on windows

Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com
Wed Aug 22 06:49:55 CEST 2012

Hi Thiago,

I tried to create new project by selecting Applications->QtQuick(Built-in elements) but am getting error
Target setup No valid Qt versions found.

Please add a Qt version in Tools->options->Build & Run even after adding Qt version like below:

tools-->options-->Build&Run-->QtVersions and on the right side add Button

qmake.exe should be in the following path:

QtInstallationFolder\qtbase\bin\qmake.exe
Please let me know if we need to do any setting to detect the Qt version.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth