[Interest] g++: command not found error during configuring Qt5

Kk_Kishore Kk_Kishore at mahindrasatyam.com
Thu Aug 23 14:24:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm new to Qt, I tried configured Qt5 on Ubuntu 12.04, and I always end up with following error.

Make: g++: command not found
Make: *** [project.o] Error 127
*****qbase/configure exited with non-zero status.

Can you say what does it means. I guess I'm doing some mistake but I don't know what it is :-P.

If it is a g++ compiler error I have used this "g++-4.4-multilib_4.4.3-4ubuntu5.1_i386.deb" am I doing it in a right way.

I'm not a geek, but your help is appreciate in this regards.

Thanks

Regards,

K.K

DISCLAIMER: