[Interest] Possible Qt SVG bug?

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 07:51:59 CEST 2012

Hello. I am wondering if I have perhaps found a bug in Qt's SVG rendering.

The attached SVG was produced by the attached MetaPost code. They are
just a few curves with the respective Bezier control handles marked.

For some reason Qt is not displaying the control points which are
drawn as big blue circles at the end of the handles. Opening the file
in Inkscape, Firefox etc indicates that it is well formed SVG because
those apps show the control points correctly. However if I try to
display this SVG using QSvgWidget, or using the SVG Viewer example
distributed with Qt, the control points are not displayed.

Is this a bug and should I report it? Or is there something else afoot?

BTW I'm using Qt 4.8.1 on Kubuntu Precise.

Thanks.

--
Shriramana Sharma