[Interest] tty Keyboard & Mouse Support in Qt5

ganesh.sathyanarayanan ganesh.sathyanarayanan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:47:48 CEST 2012

Hi Thiago,

Sorry for not being clear, but I do not understand your question.

Basically /dev/event0 is setup as my linux char device for keyboard, and
likewise event1 for mouse.
cat /dev/event0 and then pressing any key will show the keycode on the
stdout. Likewise for mouse.

On Qt4.8.2, I used to export QWS_KEYBOARD=linuxinput:/dev/event0 and
QWS_MOUSE=linuxinput:/dev/event1
How do I implement this now on Qt5 QPA

Please let me know if I am not clear, or you have an additional question.
And thanks for your reply.

~Ganesh