[Interest] tty Keyboard & Mouse Support in Qt5

laszlo.p.agocs at nokia.com laszlo.p.agocs at nokia.com
Wed Aug 29 14:42:28 CEST 2012

It would be better to fetch the latest qtbase from git instead. It is highly likely that you will encounter build failures because libudev was still a requirement in your version. This has changed about 3 months ago, now it is optional.

Nowadays we only have

contains(QT_CONFIG, evdev) {
    SUBDIRS += evdevmouse evdevtouch evdevkeyboard evdevtablet
}

which means the plugins will be built whenever a suitable linux/input.h is available (meaning most Linux sytems).

Cheers,
Laszlo