[Interest] Slow compiling on Mac

Bo Elmgreen bo.elmgreen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:02:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

Currently I am using Xcode 3.2.6 on MacOS 10.6.8, but in Xcode's
preferences it says that it is using clang as tool chain. I haven't set up
the machine, so I don't know if there has been tinkered with the default
installation, but I don't think so.

When I find a moment, I will try to build clang myself. Just for the fun of
it ;-)

Thanks,
Bo