[Interest] Where in Qt 5 is QApplication::Type now?

Nurmi J-P jpnurmi at digia.com
Mon Dec 3 16:25:27 CET 2012

It has been removed from Qt 5 in this commit: https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/commit/553e216d891177ee0c2cea70bbd7f21103fc7795. Quoting the changelog entry: "QCoreApplication::Type and QApplication::type() have been removed. These Qt3 legacy application types did not match the application types available in Qt5. Use for example qobject_cast instead to dynamically find out the exact application type."

I'll ask around how to handle the solutions. I don't see it in Gerrit, and the repo on Gitorious looks pretty dead as well...

--
J-P Nurmi