[Interest] how to read data from a spreadsheet

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Fri Dec 7 09:17:09 CET 2012

Op 5-12-2012 4:02, Carlos Oviedo Becerra schreef:
> hello friends, not like reading about QtCreator data from a spreadsheet, please who can help me I will thank you, Regards ...
> I need
First: don't hijack somebody elses thread please. Create a new message
from scratch, instead of just replying to an existing one and changing
the subject line. You're messing up threading.

Then: please specify the format you really want to read. "A spreadsheet"
is too generic. Do you mean Excel? What version? Or the OpenDocument
format? Or something else?

André