[Interest] Breakpoints stopped working with latest version on Linux

Robert Wood robert.wood at apostrophe.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 12:08:41 CET 2012

Folks,

My breakpoints have stopped working and I'm getting this message:

&"warning: GDB: Failed to set controlling terminal: Invalid argument\n"

I'm running:

Qt Creator 2.4.1
Based on Qt 4.8.0 (32 bit)
Built on Feb 4 2012 at 17:10:38

On Mageia Linux 2

Never had problems before. I really can't remember whether I have ever
had breakpoints working on Mageia 2, it's been a while since I did any
Qt stuff.

I have gdb version 7.3.50.20110722 installed.

I've never had to tinker with anything before, it's always just worked.
Is there an issue with my particular set-up maybe?

Thanks!

Rob