[Interest] project structure and moc headers

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:41:33 CET 2012

On Dec 14, 2012 8:39 PM, "Witold E Wolski" <wewolski at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mandeep,
>
> this sounds like what I need, but having CMakeLists.txt file I do not
have pro file (or do I?).

I don't think you'll have a pro file if u're using cmake.

Though what the cmake equivalent of MOC_DIR is, I'm afraid I don't know
(cmake is not my forte).

Maybe u can look at the qmake generated makefile to see how to get similar
rule from cmake. Sorry if this is not much help.

-mandeep