[Interest] mouseReleaseEvent on a QGraphicsItem

Emmanuel Bourgerie manu.dwarf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:52:53 CET 2012

Hi !

I have an issue with a subclassed QGraphicsItem, I try to re-implement
mouseReleaseEvent but it is never triggered.

I read on Google that I wasn't the first one having this issue, but I found
several leads and no one did work.

So, I did setAcceptHoverEvents(true); in the constructor to handle hover
events (and it works), no problem with mousePressEvent but I cannot locate
what is wrong with mouseReleaseEvent.
I accepted the event in mousePressEvent (it didn't change a thing), I tried
to make the item selectable, movable, focusable, didn't work.

Is there a specific flag or function in the GraphicsScene I forgot ?

Thanks,