[Interest] Qt 5 on Mac OS X

Sorvig Morten Morten.Sorvig at digia.com
Fri Dec 21 09:14:15 CET 2012

From: Adam Light [aclight at gmail.com]
>I think you left one major one (for us at least) out of your list: the elimination of the QMacPasteboardMime class (the equivalent QWindowsMime class on Windows is also gone).

Yes, thanks for mentioning it. That class and also others such as QMacCocoaViewContainer and QMacNativeWidget are missing from the 5.0 release. I would say implementing them have high priority now. They can be added to QtMacExtras before 5.1. The only thing I'm worried about is that we might need accompanying implementation work in Qt itself, but this is something we can release in a 5.0.x patch release.

Morten