[Interest] FOSDEM Qt Stand manning

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Sat Dec 22 22:53:44 CET 2012

Hi All,

 I just got this email from FOSDEM organizers:

"Hi Sivan,

I am pleased to inform you that your proposal for a stand at FOSDEM
2013 has been accepted. We have assigned one table to you.
..."

I'm wondering if there are interested parties out of the ecosystem to
sponsor me to run and setup the stand? (I can't afford it myself).

Parallel to,  I'd like to hear from people who are close as well to the
project, able, willing  and are already attending FOSDEM or are local to
its location to either take ownership (if I can't come) and/or help me with
the endeavor if I'm there?

>From my original stand proposal:
"We intend to show demos of latest qt5, one 4.8 and have talks and
discussion related to documentation within Qt and recruiting more neutral
community contributors."

So hopefully this stands runs regardless of my ability to be there or not,
I'd like to know who has cool Qt5 / 4.8 apps that we can show off at FOSDEM
? And also ideas how to gather more non-corporate community (we're still
very much lacking in that regard last time I checked) to contribute and
push Qt forward.

Cheers and happy holidays,
--
-Sivan