[Interest] QFusionStyle

Bache-Wiig Jens Jens.Bache-Wiig at digia.com
Wed Dec 26 13:50:38 CET 2012

Yes I was just playing around in Designer. The first one is easy, that is just the standardPalette() which is built into fusionstyle.

You should be able to re-create the others two by just picking out the background, base and highlight and base colours from the screenshot. All the other colours were automatically assigned in Designer.

Jens