[Interest] A suggestion about replacing signals, actions and slots

Attila Csipa qt at csipa.in.rs
Sat Dec 29 13:23:18 CET 2012

On 27-Dec-12 19:03, Charley Bay wrote:
> For example, the "dynamic-property/run-time-attribute"
> discovery/reflection is now possible in C++ because of "moc".  It
> enables the C++ statically-typed (compile-time-typed) language to
> reflect runtime attributes like you have in Python or Java.  That
> enables whole new programming styles in C++ (e.g., QML property-binding).

Just one little tidbit - I wish we had a way to have that level of
dynamic control on the QML side as well. It's almost paradoxical that
the compiled, binary, C++ side is (way) more capable of dynamic
property/attribute/etc discovery and utilization than the
interpreted/non-binary QML. Or if we already *do* have such
functionality, if it would be better documented :)

Best regards,
Attila