[Interest] Program application on website

Sujan Dasmahapatra sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:36:13 CET 2012

Basically I want to run my program seamlessly over the web. My website is
build in PHP. Now I want some opengl interaction on the web basically i
want to display some graphics items on the web on user menuclick event. So
I am thinking if I could build the application using Qt-OpenGL and then
integrate the application somehow on the website. Please give me some
suggestions how can I do that. Thanks Sujan

mail id : sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com
yahoo msn : dasmahapatra.aerodynamics at yahoo.co.in
icq # 556023244
skype:sujan.dasmahapatra at skyepe.com