[Interest] Fwd: Program application on website

Sujan Dasmahapatra sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:22:23 CET 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sujan Dasmahapatra <sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Interest] Program application on website
To: Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca>

Thanks Atlant for your valuable information. I am new to web-server-client
application development, so many of your words I couldn't understand I
think I need to understand this a bit more myself. But one thing I
undestood that with Qt's QWebkit or QWebServices or QWui Modules I cannot
achieve server graphics rendering,. I want a GUI server and that should
loaded properly in the client side too. My website is PHP based. So I think
I need to learn PHP and if any other tools like java applet etc I dont
know. Thanks for your information .
Regards
sujan

mail id : sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com