[Interest] QFileSystemWatcher malfunctioning

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Feb 2 14:29:51 CET 2012

On 02.02.12 14:19:25, Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:
> But after updating I am still getting the message that the file is
> updated. The signal is not blocked. Please tell me whats going wrong in
> this. Thanks in advance for your help.

Most probably the watcher notices the change asynchronously, i.e. after
your function has ended and the signal blocker has been deleted. You
should be able to verify that either using a debugger or by printing
some timestamps to see when the function is exited and when the slot
connected to the signal is received

Andreas