[Interest] locale changes Qt 4.8.0

Linos info at linos.es
Tue Feb 7 12:01:20 CET 2012

Hi,
	i had today a bit of time to look this problem in the bugtracker and it seems
that was caused by a fix to this bug
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-1313 , clearly it is an improve
but my Arch Linux was using a LC_LOCATE=C, although i use LANG="es_ES.utf8"
after disable the C locate all it is working fine other time in Qt, thanks.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.