[Interest] Documentation bug: QFileSystemModel

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Wed Feb 15 13:42:58 CET 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Atlant Schmidt
<aschmidt at dekaresearch.com> wrote:
>   There’s a missing term in the Qt 4.8 documentation for the
> QFileSystemModel
>   class. Can someone on the list who knows who the correct person is please
>   forward this on to them? I’ve shown the error below.

E-mail is not a good medium for bug reports. It's too lossy and easy to forget.

You can either submit a patch yourself (through Gerrit) - make sure to
submit to qt5/qtbase first, and then backport to 4.8 if you want it
there (see http://wiki.qt-project.org/Code_Review for information
about patches), or file a bug and hope someone else takes care of it
(http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com.