[Interest] Database in LINUX application in windows

Sujan Dasmahapatra sdh at lmwindpower.com
Wed Feb 15 14:34:03 CET 2012

Dear Friends

Can we have a database (MySQL) which is in LINUX and my Qt application
is running in windows, can we fetch the data from that database ? I can
have my application cross-platform in LINUX and work. But if my user
likes to work in windows and communicate with some database inLINUX, is
it possible. I thinking of using ftp for this. Is this the right
solution. ? Thanks  for any help or suggestions. Thanks Sujan