[Interest] Mac App Store submission issues

norulez at me.com norulez at me.com
Wed Feb 15 16:06:24 CET 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the great summary. :-)

I'm not sure which one is already done, but I think I saw the changes for "File open/save dialogs" and/or the "Global Qt settings" problem already in the Qt 4.8 sources.

There is also an issue with macdeployqt. For example when my app make use of QtCore, QtGui and QtXml and after i run macdeployqt, then there are also QtNetwork, QML and QtSvg related frameworks packaged which isn't correct and aren't necessary. This behavior is the same for plugins.

Nevertheless I think one more issue is the problem when an app gets updated from the Mac App Store as I already posted today. But here I'm not sure if the issue is from apple, Qt or from myself.

Best Regards