[Interest] Database in LINUX application in windows

Thales Lange thaleslange at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:38:12 CET 2012

Hi Sujan.

Yes, you can have a QT application on Windows that accesses a MySql
Database on Linux. I use this concept on my own project!

I have a DB on a linux server and my QT application connects to it.
It doesn't matter if my QT application is running on a Windows or a
Linux. (Of course, I must have a internet/LAN connection between the
server and client application!)

Indeed, doesn't matter where MySql is running, too.
You can freely choose the best design.

Best Regards,
Thales Lange.