[Interest] Database in LINUX application in windows

joseph.w.crowell at gmail.com joseph.w.crowell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:30:09 CET 2012

Lol its not like 60% of the internet is built around windows apps communicating with apache/php/mysql servers on linux.

On 2/15/12 7:58 AM BERAUD Alexandre wrote:

No you can't. Just as an .exe program can't run on a Linux box, a Windows program can't communicate with another program running on Linux. For exemple, a Windows Firefox can't fetch web pages hosted by a Linux Apache server. Such a thing NEVER happens, hopefully. Therefore, the answer is no, except in all other cases, an vice versa.

Regards,

Alex