[Interest] compile SVN-Version into Project with qmake

Philipp Menke philipp.menke at freenet.de
Thu Feb 16 15:27:16 CET 2012

Hey,
Yesterday I talked to a friend about my issues with the svn-revision in
the code an he told me that there is a special SVN properties to realise
something like that:

the property is called:
svn:keywords

It can be used to let SVN fill in values for special magic keywords each
time the file gets changed.

See
http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2008/09/30/subversion-svn-keywords-property.html
for more