[Interest] Can you tell me what tools you use to read the mailing lists?

Konrad Rosenbaum konrad at silmor.de
Sun Feb 19 16:30:53 CET 2012

Hi,

On Sunday 19 February 2012, rcyboom wrote:
> I find it very difficult to read the mailing lists, because it is shown
> too much unrelated
> content.

You seem to be subscribed in Digest mode. You have two options:

1) change to non-digest mode: you will get each mail separately - I suggest
you set up a filter to sort all those mails into a separate mail folder

2) change to MIME-digest-mode: you would get all mails appended to the
digest mail and can open them separately - this does not make the
information less redundant, but slightly easier to manage

	Konrad