[Interest] #define in qml

qtnext qtnext at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 21:30:42 CET 2012

when 5.0 I will upgrade to Qt Quick 2.0 and never loop back ... But for
now, if it's possible it should allow me to evaluate performance and
continue to use Qt 4.8 for now ... a #ifdef syntax will also allow to
target multiple platform (android, windows... to adjust only certain
part) or different screen size.