[Interest] Building Qt from Sources

1+1=2 dbzhang800 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:07:04 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:09 AM, André Pönitz
<andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> Something here is complicated by your local setup.
> None of the environment variables should be needed.
>
> ./configure ... [perhaps with -prefix `pwd` to avoid the 'make install']

-developer-build can be used to avoid 'make install' too.

./configure -developer-build

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:09 AM, André Pönitz
<andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 09:38:28PM -0800, Szalata, Zenon M. wrote:
>
> You need to give the  -r  option to qmake.
>
>> and this last command fails and I suspect that it needs the SDK
>> installation of qt 4.7.4 or higher.
>
> It doesn't.

Yes, If Makefiles under subdirectories generated by an old version
qmake, 'qmake -r' should be used to re-generate all Makefiles.
Or if the source if controlled by git, 'git clean -dfx' can be used to
delete all generated files.

Debao