[Interest] Best Qt Webserver?

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:24:00 CET 2012

> Plus soap in itself is overkill. I just want something to do the HTTP
> parsing, and handle the transport (various encodings like fixed or chunked,
> etc). Via some means, I should be able to map a URL to a QObject or
> QObject's slot.

Do you want to handle the HTTP headers in some special way? If not,
how about using an existing webserver (eg nginx) to handle the HTTP
protocol and fwd the 'payload' part of the HTTP req to your Qt module?
For this, you will have write a handler in nginx which fwds the
payload to your Qt module/process. The data passing can be via some
IPC mechanism (sockets maybe?).

I don't know your exact requirements so this could be totally off-track. :)

Regards,
-mandeep