[Interest] Best Qt Webserver?

Jeremy Lainé jeremy.laine at m4x.org
Wed Feb 22 07:10:02 CET 2012

Hi,

On 02/21/2012 08:47 PM, Jason H wrote:
> After a long dearth of no webservers, it seems that Qt has several.
> I've tried libQxt, but can't get it to work.
> I've looked at QHttpServer (based on a C parser and has some Q* issues)
>
> Nothing quite suits my fancy. Does anyone know if there is a fully C++ Qt webserver that
> works?

I wrote a simple but fully asynchronous HTTP request/response framework [1] for the
QDjango [2] project. It comes bundled with an HTTP server, or alternatively you can use
the provided FastCGI server and let apache/nginx/whatever act as a reverse proxy.

Comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Jeremy

[1] http://opensource.bolloretelecom.eu/doxygen/qdjango/group__Http.html