[Interest] Blended QProcess/QDesktopServices

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 19:15:39 CET 2012

I need to launch a link to a website, which is easily done in QDesktopServices.
I need to know when a process exits whrich is easlily don in QProcess.

I however cannot figure out when a QDesktopServices::openUrl(url) has closed/quit etc. Is there a way to figure out what the openUrl() is going to open? I figure this will use some kind of ShellExecute (at least on windows) but I could also query a MIME type handler database. But it seems Qt lacks all those options?