[Interest] QMenuBar on QtDesigner

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:36:38 CET 2012

I am still using Qt 4.6.0, so it might be different for your version, but

Right click on QMainWindow client area in QtDesigner brings up menu
with various commands
including 'Create Menu Bar' which you seems are looking for.

If you have child widget which cover such area you might click name of
the main window in Object inspector to bring such menu up.

Regards,
    Alex