[Interest] QWT debug dll problem with latest Qt 4.8.0

Sujan Dasmahapatra sdh at lmwindpower.com
Wed Jan 18 09:10:37 CET 2012

Dear Friends

I have build Qwt with Qt-4.8.0. Debug version dll is not correct it's
coming as 'qwtd5.dll' which is supposed to be 'qwt5d.dll'. My
application is not working when I built in debug mode its crashing. But
in release mode all the plots are coming correctly. Please tell me if it
is a Qwt bug or Qt bug.???Any help would be highly appreciated. How can
I debug the code. ?? Thanks Sujan

Kind regards,

Sujan Dasmahapatra
Project Leader, Aero Group
CE - Aero Group

Tel    +91 80 66470248
Mob

sdh at lmwindpower.com <mailto:%25EMAIL%25>

LM Wind Power Blades

lmwindpower.com

Together we capture the wind to power a cleaner world

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose,
or store or copy the information in any medium. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or storage is prohibited and might be unlawful.