[Interest] Qt vs-addin for Qt5?

liang jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:44:31 CET 2012

    I have recently built a Qt5 library and use Qt vs-addin 1.1.10 to
create a simple Qt project to test Qt5. Because Qt vs-addin 1.1.10 is
targeted Qt4, the project will not build right after I created it, but
after some modification to the project setting I can build this
project successfully. I think a Qt vs-addin for Qt5 will save many
time for us to develop application using Qt5.
    I have heard that Qt vs-addin has been handed over to digia for
future development, is that to say there will be no Qt vs-addin for
Qt5 available for free?