[Interest] libgles_cm.lib and OpenGl32.lib

John Weeks john at wavemetrics.com
Sat Jan 28 00:22:07 CET 2012

We have a pretty large Qt-based application that uses, among other things QGLWidget. We have recently started using Qt 4.8.

We are using vsaddin 1.1.9 to load our .pro file.

The 32-bit build as generated by vsaddin includes libgles_cm among the linker inputs. This file is apparently not available on my machine. To successfully build the application for 32-bits, I have to remove libgles_cm from the list of linker inputs, and add OpenGl32.

This is a pain. Why is vsaddin doing this? Is there a workaround?

I don't see this problem with Qt Creator 2.4.0.

-John