[Interest] libgles_cm.lib and OpenGl32.lib

John Weeks john at wavemetrics.com
Tue Jan 31 00:07:26 CET 2012

On 30-Jan-2012, at 6:33 AM, Joerg Bornemann wrote:

> On 28/01/2012 00:22, ext John Weeks wrote:
>
>> We are using vsaddin 1.1.9 to load our .pro file.
>
> Please use the latest version of the add-in.
> Its available here:
> http://qt.nokia.com/downloads/visual-studio-add-in
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Jörg

Thank you, Jörg. We actually tried 1.1.10 previously, but backed down to 1.1.9 due to a problem we couldn't solve. So I tried 1.1.10 again, and it does solve the problem of having libgles_cm in the linker inputs.

But it causes a new problem: we include "." in the header search paths. This was required by the fact that we have a boost folder in our source tree. The inclusion of "." in the search directories is required by the fact that boost includes are of the form

#include "boost/smartpointer.h"

or (in the boost sources):

#include <boost/smartpointer.h>

Well, that is easily solved- I just moved the boost directory down a level by creating a new folder to hold the boost folder. But moc is generating this line:

#include "IgorH/StandardIncludes.h"

in the moc_xxx generated files. This appears to happen because we include the line

PRECOMPILED_HEADER = IgorH/StandardIncludes.h

in our .pro file. The file StandardIncludes.h is inside a folder called IgorH. Changing that line to simply

PRECOMPILED_HEADER = StandardIncludes.h

does not help. VSAddin 1.1.10 is still generating #include "IgorH/StandardIncludes.h" in the moc_xxx files, which results in an error because . is not part of the search paths. Is there a solution for this problem, too?

Thank you,
John Weeks