[Interest] how to create 2-D array of object whose constructor contains parameters in C++

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 18:13:28 CEST 2012

Hello Vincent!

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Vincent Cai <wcai at cypress.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>          I am sorry to post C++ question here.

To the extent that you are asking a pure C++ question (i.e., no Qt
(or other third-party framework) classes), you'll probably get better
answers if you ask on a C++ forum.  A couple of newsgroups you
might look into are:

   comp.lang.c++                      (a rather "lively personality" sometimes)
   comp.lang.c++.moderated      (less "personality")

>          Hope somebody can help, thanks so much.

I don't really follow what you are asking.  Maybe you could provide
some code or pseudo-code (on a C++ forum) that illustrates some
of the details of what you are trying to do.

> Vincent.

Best.

K. Frank