[Interest] How to handle click events in Flickable as well as MouseArea the same time (QML)

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:41:22 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a small pdf viewer in qml which enables scrolling using the
Flickable component. Now I want the navigation controls to switch
between the pages to switch it's opacity to 0 after a few seconds so
they won't be in the readers way. The only way to get them back
visible would be to have a MouseArea which will set opacity back to 1
and restart it's animation for fade out. Mouse hover will not work
because this viewer will only be used via touch events.

Now the problem is, that when I define the MouseArea which lays over
the Flickable catches each clicked() signal, so I won't be able to
scroll anymore. So how can I reemit the signal clicked to be caught by
the Flickable as well? Is this possible?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Greetings

Daniel Kreuter