[Interest] Google Prediction API Client

Igor Grivko igrivko at ics.com
Tue Jul 3 22:05:58 CEST 2012

Hi Donald,

Sorry for confusion, we needed some time to polish up the application and to remove our "secrets" from it.
Today I uploaded the Google Prediction Application.

git clonehttps://code.google.com/p/qt-google-prediction/

You need to create your own Google application in Google Console:

https://code.google.com/apis/console

You need to turn on Prediction API and Cloud Storage API. Please, note, that those APIs require to turn on billing.
Then you need to upload TXT files from repo to your Google Storage, and then create models based on those data.

The models supposed to name the same as TXT files.

Here is the simple tutorial of how create models:

https://developers.google.com/prediction/docs/hello_world

Thanks for your interest in out work.

Best regards,
Igor Grivko

The:

git clonehttps://code.google.com/p/qt-google-prediction/

repo is currently empty. It was the first one I went to investigate.

It would also be very nice to check out all the code at one time using
a git master branch which contained all the others as submodules. The
amount of legwork this spares developers when trying to swim through
your code is quite substantial and would be rather lovely.

Yours sincerely,
Donald

>/  Off the cuff (without grabbing all the code) this looks really
/>/  glorious. Thanks for landing this.
/>/
/>/  /me goes to investigate
/>/