[Interest] Qt5 on MSVC2008, Win7x64 (Tier1)?

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Mon Jul 9 08:23:56 CEST 2012

Hi Charley,

We have been providing installers and fully supporting Qt Commercial 4.8 for 64-bit Windows 7 for VS2010, and plan to do so also for Qt Commercial 5.0.

Requests for 64-bit VS 2008 have been really limited. Most of the customers use 32-bit and plan to do so for the while being.

VS2012 is in the radar and will definitely be supported for Qt 5. It needs to be decided when and for which configurations.

If you wish to get further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our support through the Qt Commercial Customer Portal.

Yours,

--
Tuukka Turunen
Director, Qt Commercial R&D