[Interest] ICS Announces Qt Developer Conference | Call for Participation

Amy Zinkann amyzinkann at ics.com
Wed Jul 11 17:21:38 CEST 2012

ICS announced today that it is organizing the Qt Developer Conference,
December 5-7 in Silicon Valley, and dates in Europe to be announced, to
promote and advance Qt technology. ICS is hosting this conference and
expects to be joined by other sponsors; this is not a Nokia sponsored
event. All Qt developers, users, and enthusiasts are invited to contribute
and participate. We are seeking conference topics, panel discussions, end
user case studies and tutorials which would be of interest to the Qt
development community.  We are also seeking sponsors and exhibitors.

Subjects will be targeted at Qt Desktop and embedded as well as mobile
applications. Open source and commercial products are welcome. Additionally
we will explore the state of the industry and the future of Qt as well as
subjects of interest to people just getting started with Qt.

More details and the Call for Participation can be found at
qtconference.ics.com. Groups interested in exhibiting or sponsoring this
event should send email to qtconference at ics.com Read the full press
release.<http://www.ics.com/company/news/qt_conference_2012>