[Interest] Qt Visual Studio Add-in error when using CMake 2.8

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:02:18 CEST 2012

Hi Mikhail,

If you have so many C++ error in the project that was normally
compiled with different CMake without compiler change,
it might be that your project was not configured properly and mocing
was actually done by add-in.

In this case errors you get should be probably linking errors.

So you might be required to add mocing manually to your CMake project
for each relevant file,
I have not used CMake in such way, but I am pretty sure I've seen
somewhere on the web
instructions how to add "mocing" to CMake projects.

Alex