[Interest] qnam ftp : error

qtnext qtnext at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:59:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to use QNam instead of Qftp (because depreciated) to upload and
download file on Qt4.8.2 Windows :
I works fine when there is no problem ... but it seems difficult to provide
valuable information to user when there is a problem (login false, password
false, host false).

If I download a file with bad parametre, i have "Content operation not
permitted Error" ...
If I upload a file with bad parametre, I have no feedback :no signal error
... nothing ..  (I have connect signals like this :  connect(m_reply, SIGNAL
(error(QNetworkReply::NetworkError)),this,SLOT(_error(QNetworkReply::
NetworkError)));

)