[Interest] QLIneEdit Bug still valid ?

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 01:06:43 CEST 2012

It works incorrectly only when the validator changes the text.

The cause is QLineControl::fixup() (src/gui/widgets/qlinecontrol.cpp,
line 387) — it calls QLineControl::internalSetText() with only 2
parameters, omitting the one that controls emission of the textEdited()
signal. And since that parameter defaults to 'true', you get what you get.