[Interest] jpeg dependency fix on kubuntu 12.04

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Tue Jul 17 08:40:35 CEST 2012

Huh?   QtSDK or qtcreator are not ubuntu/debian packages.  Maybe
something else is affected by this dependency, but I'm not aware what.

It would be great though if

   sudo apt-get install qtsdk

would work out of the box, especially for Qt5.   I wonder if anyone is
working on that?  This is perhaps more for the development list....