[Interest] QTabBar drawBase property- what does it do?

John Weeks john at wavemetrics.com
Wed Jul 25 02:10:59 CEST 2012

Thank you, Christoph. That is very helpful. It sounds like I don't really need to worry about the base. I do need to worry about the overlap, of course.

The elements of a tab widget require a lot of laying out, and the names don't always say exactly what they do.

Subsequent investigation showed me that I am not interested in document mode!

Again, thank you.

-John Weeks