[Interest] qws and dialogs

linzheming linzheming at star-net.cn
Fri Jul 27 03:24:11 CEST 2012

Hi pritam,
I am afraid that u can not achieve similar result with QWS. Since QWS is only a minimal windows system , you can't expect too much of it.

linzheming

From: pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com
Date: 2012-07-26 22:46
To: interest
Subject: [Interest] qws and dialogs
Hi

I have an embedded device with qt. I run my applications with QWS in full screen mode.
When I show QDialog on this application, the rest of the application should dim out. I dont want to
write that code in application because on desktop systems this kind of effect is generally already provided by
 window managers. Can I achieve something similar with QWS.

--
pritam